Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend With Granny


Me & Granny Brown on the back porch at Ma Key and Pa Key's house





Hollis showing Granny his drawing


Where the well water came from at Ma Key and Pa Key's house



The back porch at Ma Key and Pa Key's house








I love this picture.  It stands as such a symbol of memory.  


The 'ole barn at Ma Key and Pa Key's house.  AKA... A treasure chest for a kid.


This image says so much to me...hard work, long lasting, enduring...all traits of my great-grandmother, grandmother and mom.



House built by Walter and Prilla Key-Aldridge, AL in Walker Co.  Overlooks coal mines. Full of stories.


John Houston...almost about to roll over.

Granny with John Houston and Hollis.

Brothers.
Makes me smile to see how much big brother loves little brother and how little brother adores everything about big brother....already in their short lived relationship.
Mom and Granny.  Hard to put into words what these two women mean to me. So thankful for them.

1 comment:

Marla Logan said...

Great Pics!! Loved seeing Granny B. I always ask your mom about her, but it's nice to see her too. I know she enjoyed seeing the great-grands!
Love,
Marla